Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Apartment

Here is the apartment! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the ceilings are relatively high. It makes it look big!

This is the kitchen. It's sooooo nice. There's the island in the middle. And there's so much storage space!! Not that we really need it but it's nice to have!




This is the dining room. It's attached to the living roo



This is the living room. Stairs connect to this room to go upstairs to the bedrooms and washer roon.




We have a washer/dryer!


Here's my room. It's a nice size and I have a great closet.

So, this is a few snapshots of my new flat. It's amazing.

Julie made me a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch so I'm gonna go eat.

Love, Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Name that movie: "I need high ceilings".

    Really cute apartment. I like the dining "roo" the best. The living/washer "roon" is pretty cool. What about the bathroom? No pictures? :(

    Miss you. Glad you're having fun.

    Love Always, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut it Cat. LOVE YOU! I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete