Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm always apologizing...

I'm awful at updating, but since Erin checks this everyday, I figured I should update :-P

I had an amazing time in France! A week ago from this past Sunday, Cat and I spent the whole day in Paris, where we saw the Eifel Tower (at night!! And there was a light show on it and it sparkled!!!), Notre Dame, the Arc de Triumph, the Champs Elysees, the Moulin Rouge, the Sacre Coeur, the Siene, and various other bits of Paris. We took a late train back to Tours, where we spent the rest of the week. I had such a good time! I saw the rivers of Tours (so gorgeous) and the schools where Cat teaches and I got to meet all of her other assistant friends. It was so relaxing and I wish I didn't have to leave.

I'm back at work now, and I was supposed to go to Scotland today but planning fell through and we rescheduled for Dec. 10th (my 2nd to last day) so I get to see Scottish Parliament. :) I'm sooo excited!

This weekend has been set aside for writing my paper (a necessary evil). Next weekend is the weekend before my birthday and we're going to BARCELONA! The next weekend, Mel and Ciara are coming to Cardiff to celebrate a late birthday with me! So pumped. Then the next weekend, we're off to Dublin for a late celebration of Joe's birthday. The next weekend is the last weekend in Cardiff and then on the 11th I leave for London and the 12th I come home!

Today, the fact that I have the BEST FRIENDS has been reinforced. I came home from work to find a package by my door, which contained 21 cards for my 21st birthday, various Cinderella accessories, glow sticks, a birthday sash and crown and a BUNCH of confetti from Erin, Kristen, Rachel and Colin. I have never felt so lucky to have the friends that I do. I miss them like crazy now, but the package TOTALLY made my day!!!

Anyway, I'm off to grab a quick nap, but I'll try to update again soon (most likely after Barcelona since all I ever do is work otherwise...and that's not very interesting).

Sending my love home, Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment