Monday, October 19, 2009

T-Minus 6 days

Then I'm in France! So cool, right? I'll spend Saturday night in Paris, tour Paris on Sunday, go to Tours Sunday night, stay there through Saturday afternoon, go back to Paris Saturday evening, hang with the boys (who will be on the last leg of their continental tour), and go back to the UK on Sunday morning. It'll be crazy, but I'm super super excited!!!

I'm basically just trying to get through this week of work. I can't wait to see Cat. The homesick has gotten more pronounced on some days and I just can't wait to see someone from Ohio (that didn't come on the trip with me :-P).

On a side note, those of you reading this don't know tooo much about the other interns on the trip, but Julie (my roommate) and I have nicknames for everyone-- most just don't know it yet. This stems from Joe and Tyler (two of the OU boys) constantly calling Julie: Julaaaayyyy. So here goes: She's Julaaaay, I'm Manders (thanks Julie :-P), Joe is Joaaaaay, Tyler is Tywer (thanks to Joe), Alex is Alexa and Jack is Brandon.

I'll have to attempt to explain some other time with this is all actually kind of funny. Though we get on each others nerves a lot sometimes, we're starting to turn into a family and it's nice. A dysfunctional family of course, but a family nonetheless. Doesn't replace the ones at home but it makes the time more bearable.

I'll try to remember to update when I'm in France and i'll definitely put pics up ASAP :)

Lots of Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment