I got this on facebook from Erin about 5 min ago. So amazing. I miss you guys like crazy!!! :)
(to the tune of Bowling for Soup's: Ohio-Come Back to Texas)
So when you're done doing whatever
And when you're through stalking whoever
You know Athens County will be right here waiting for you....
Come back to OU
It's just not the same since you went away
Before you gain an accent
And forget all about the Buckeye State
There's a seat for you at the Front Room
And I've got every crossword saved
Besides the hamburgers suck over there anyway
I think I made a mistake
It's not that easy to take
She went to work parliment
Then she flew to Wales
Guess I'll sit here and wait
For you to come back home (I'd wish you come back school)
It shouldn't take very long (so long so long)
I bet you miss Jeff Hill
And Morton Hill but I could be wrong
So when you're done doing whatever
And when you're through doing whoever
You know Athens County will be right here waiting for you....
Rufus wants you back
McDavis wants you back
Gordy wants you back
And Bentley want you back
And Court Street wants you back
And we all wants you back
And I love that my friends are sooo much more creative than me.
Erin, thank you. You have no idea how much that made my day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment