Sunday, October 4, 2009

Second weekend update

I went to Chester (about a half hour away from Liverpool) to visit my friend Mel from summer camp who lives there. We went to an anniversary party for her aunt and uncle and it was a lot of fun! I love Mel's family; they were so welcoming and nice. Plus, I got to see Mel, which was awesome and pet her puppy and 2 cats. I miss having pets! (though I'm sure my mom would send me Jack in a heartbeat!)

Just another work week coming up. Nothing too exciting planned yet.

This weekend I'm heading back up toward Liverpool to visit my friend Jenny, also from summer camp, and do lots of touristy things and meet her family. I'm really excited!! I'll probably be able to start outlining my 15pg paper that I need to write on the train (it's not due til Dec. 11th. No worries).

This is the link to my Photostream on Flickr. Comment (or email me) and let me know if it works properly. I only have the one album up online. I need to start taking more pictures!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/43046959@N06/

Probably going to head to bed soon-- it's been a long weekend. But I'll try to post again soon!

Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment